3 Steps to Attract Your Ideal Prospects
Here's How to Get Started With Attraction Marketing
Video 1: The Only 2 Ways to Get Leads
If you want to build a big business, you’re going to eventually run out of friends and family which means you must develop a strategy to generate leads from the cold market (aka – strangers). There’s really only 2 ways to do that and this video shows you how.
Video 2: How to Get Started Attracting Leads
This video outlines the very first 3 steps you should take to start attracting targeted leads and prospects for your business.
Video 3: How This Will Work for Your Business (Webinar Registrants ONLY)
This short video will give you 3 real world examples of how to use attraction marketing in 3 different types of businesses so you can use these principles in your business to start attracting high quality leads immediately!
This video will be sent to your inbox when you register for the webinar.
What You Will Learn In This Free Webclass:
- How to Pull in Tons of Leads Online Even if No one’s ever heard of you
- How to Eliminate Prospecting Forever: If you think striking up conversations with strangers is required for building a direct sales business … think again. I’ll show you how to get strangers chasing you!
- The 3 Best Groups of People to Target (and Exactly what to say to attract them to you)
- The "Dr. Oz & Oprah Secret" to Selling with Zero Resistance (and Making People Love You Simultaneously)
- What You Should Never Say When Someone Asks What Business You’re In Hint: 99% of Network Marketers Screw This up. I’ll show you exactly what to say instead.
- My Company Forbids Online Marketing So This Won't Work for Me, Right? WRONG! I'll show you how this will work for ANY business (even if your company Prohibits You From Mentioning Their Name Online)
- Say goodbye to Dead Beat Leads and Cold Calling Forever! I’ll show you how to qualify your leads BEFORE you ever waste another precious minute of your time talking to them one-on-one.
- The truth about home business success that upline sponsors NEVER tell you These 3 Secrets Alone Can Put Your Business on the Fast Track
- How to Get People Excited to Buy from You Specifically over Every other rep in your exact same company!
- AND MUCH MORE!
Everything you're about to discover in this webinar is backed by real-world results that I've gotten in my own businesses. No fluff, no hype and no theory
Tyson gets straight to the point and gives you real-world, actionable items that you can start implementing in your business immediately to start getting results.
NEVER TAUGHT BEFORE
The training you're about to receive is brand new, cutting edge and has never been taught outside of Tyson's inner circle.
Are You Ready to Start Attracting
High Quality Leads Online?
If you think about it, there's really only three things you need to do to start attracting your perfect customer to you.
- Decide Who You Want to Attract
It's impossible to know HOW to attract your perfect prospect if you don't first have an idea in your mind of WHO that person is. I'll give you more specific details on the web class of how to select your target audience, but the short answer is this ...
The people who are most likely to buy your product/service or join your opportunity are people who have a history of buying similar things in the past or they're actively searching for them now.
- Get Inside Your Prospect's Mind
Before you can talk to your prospect about what you're interested in (your product or opportunity), you first have to talk to them about what they're interested in (their problems and pains and desires).
So you have to ask yourself a few questions about your prospect in order to understand what they're thinking.
What are their pains? What are their fears? What keeps them awake at night? What are their deepest desires? What are they typing into Google to search for help on?
On the webinar, I will help you to nail down these questions further and really get inside the mind of your prospect.
- Select a Marketing Channel
You need to have a medium for communicating with your target audience. It could be a blog, a YouTube channel, a Facebook page, periscope, a podcast (or a number of other marketing channels).
What's important here is not which channel you select, but rather how compelling is your message.
I'll help you to craft your message and give you specific examples for your business in the upcoming web class.
To Register for My Free Upcoming Web Class, Click the Button Below and You'll Discover the Simple 3-Step Process that helped me to recruit over 1000 People in 12 months